Thanks for checking out the online resources tied to “Design 3.0 for the Workplace Learning and Performance Professional.” I’ll continue to add useful resources and information as I come across them, so check back from time to time.
- Selected slides from session (entire presentation does not stand-alone)
- Essential reading from Jane Hart, “Emerging new roles for learning and performance professionals“
- Ethan Edwards, “5 Critical Design Activities for Creating Impactful e-Learning“
Building you personal learning network
- Jane Bozarth, “Building a Personal Learning Network (PLN)“
- Kate Klingensmith,”PLN: Your Personal Learning Network Made Easy“
Where to find communities to help your design
- LinkedIn – http://linkedin.com
- ASTD Instructional Design Network (partnership with Yammer)
How to ask for help online
- My four pointers for success (culled from sources and personal experience):
- Follow the culture
- Be polite
- Make it easy
- Don’t create barriers
- Cloud Coach, “The Kindness of Strangers: Why You Get Ignored Online“
- Michael Williams, “What Everyone Should Know About Asking for Help Online“
- Jeremy Stretch, “Asking for Help Online“
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are the property of their respective owners
This work by http://tom.spiglanin.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at tom.spiglanin.com.